Add Product

Search Results:

DOES MY ELITE PLUS MEMBERSHIP MEAN ANYTHING?

I had an awful experience during the PS5 drop today 10/1/2021. The mobile app and website where unusable. Both the app and website where stuck on verifying account and please wait. Both of them kept logging me out and wouldn't let me sign in. I called the Elite Plus concierge number to ask if they can help. I was put on hold for 45 minutes by the first agent. A second agent picked up the phone and I proceeded to explain my issue with the app and website. After I told him that im a Elite Plus Member he said that my membership does not mean anything and that best buy will always release these new consoles to everyone and its first come first serve. Just an horrible experience from Best Buy today, im starting to think if my best buy elite plus membership and best buy credit card do really matter.

Valued Expert

Re: DOES MY ELITE PLUS MEMBERSHIP MEAN ANYTHING?

Elite plus is probably a poor choice of words.  The program gets you enhanced rewards, enhanced discounts, and extended return periods. 

And it gets you invites to special sales and offers. But that does not included limited edition and hard to get items.  

It also allows you to bank points.

It does not make one Elite.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and my opinions are my own

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Topics: 55
Kudos: 63
Solutions: 32

Re: DOES MY ELITE PLUS MEMBERSHIP MEAN ANYTHING?

This topic has been moved to our My Best Buy board under Elite and Elite Plus Membership for further moderation.