Add Product

Search Results:

Wrong dryer on delivery truck, hour long wait to speak with representative???

Ordered a gas dryer on Friday, which was to be delivered today. Truck arrived with an electric dryer. Delivery men called and spoke with someone, who I then spoke with - was told I would be called with new delivery date. So far, okay. Mistakes happen. Until....

I get get an email from Geeksquad advising me that order is completed. No, actually, it is not completed. 

I called the 800# and I’m told I have an hour plus wait to speak to someone. Uh....no. Go to online help chat, where I’m advised I’m #79 in line. You have got to be kidding me. 

I’ve sent an email to genadmin requesting order be cancelled and charge reversed, with confirmation via email of same, but I’m not terribly confident at this point that this will be done.  Is there any possible way to get this order cancelled and charge reversed, reliably?

Re: Wrong dryer on delivery truck, hour long wait to speak with representative???

[ Edited ]

So after 2 emails to gsclientcare and 1 to gsadmin, all cancelling this order, with no verification from them that order has in fact been cancelled, I finally spoke with “Kevin {removed per forum guidelines}” on the help chat.  He informed me that he can cancel my order but I can’t get charge reversed on credit card until I speak to an actual human (current wait time 29 minutes). You guys have a very serious customer service problem. I simply disputed the charge with my credit card company. 

You also seem seem to have an inventory control problem. In the latest email from gsclientcare, subject “requires reschedule”, I was stunned to read this: 

”I understand that you want to have a credit with this order. As I've checked the status of the order was not cancel yet. We just need to clarify if you receive the Dryer or not, so we can proceed on the cancellation for you to receive the refund. If you receive some item please provide the description for us to cancel the specific item.”

So.... you want to reschedule delivery on an item, but to cancel the order you have to verify I didn’t get the item (that you’re trying to reschedule a delivery on?!). 

Epic insanity. 

Re: Wrong dryer on delivery truck, hour long wait to speak with representative???

And I have now received and email confirming cancellation of order and refund of payment. Thank you.