Add Product

Search Results:

When will my disappoints stop?

I've recently made the decision to use BBY to supply my renovated properties with appliances. What a mistake thus far. My partner and I have placed 5 orders in the past few months, just short of $20,000 spent. 1 of the deliveries has gone as planned, 1 order i just placed online because I can't even trust the store to process the order because they placed the wrong address on my last order. My three orders, in the middle of these 5 have been a nightmare. Best Buy offers a text messege notification, which never works properly, why? Because your delivery teams never call ahead if their running ahead of schedule. This has happened on 2 of the 3 orders, saying they are coming at one time and show up early or late with little call ahead. I've requested 30 min call ahead while placing the orders, with no response from any of the teams in respect to this. My last order, we had the complete wrong address on the order, I've asked for the soonest available date, which is 3 days away, and now i'm being told, it will be 1 more day added to that. 

All in all, don't trust the delivery time, don't expect a call ahead of more than 5 mins, don't expect to be compensated for your time and frustration or even the money you've spent paying your plumbers to be ready for the delivery, which has now cost me over $600 in lost money, because BBY, 66% of the time, has let me down. 

I was verbally offer $100 credit for my troubles.....Really? I haven't complained through the entire process of my orders, including the earlier orders that have gone less than perfect for all the reasons mentioned above and more, and your way of making this right is offerring me $100? I'm looking for service, not money for me to shut up and keep it moving. BBY is so focused on the dollar in front of their foot that they can't acknowledge the importance of a repeat client for the long term.

Let's see what kind of response I get, if any.

Re: When will my disappoints stop?

So......Now that my delivery is completed, should I expect a call from someone at Best Buy?