Add Product

Search Results:

Way too many notifications!!!!

I scheduled for delivery of a TV in January.   A few weeks after I scheduled that I received a text and email stating that I needed reschedule.  I went online to reschedule.  A few days later I received another text, email, and call stating I needed to reschedule. This time I called and they said there was a sooner appointment avaible so he scheduled me for delivery in December. Over the next 2 days I got more texts, emails, and phone calls saying I needed to reschedule.  I once again called and she told me there were sooner appointments available. Once again I rescheduled but I told her that I didn't understand why I was getting so many texts, phone calls, and emails if it's just that there's a sooner appointment available.  She said she's not why it does that but that's just the way it is.  She told me I probably wouldn't be notified again since my new delivery was a little over a week away but if I did to just ignore it.  In the last 6 days I have received 5 text messages (2 of them being in the middle of the night which woke me up), 3 emails and 2 phone calls.  This is very obnoxious and way too overbearing.  None of them say there's a sooner appointment available, just that I need to reschedule.  I just hope I actually get my TV on Saturday like it's scheduled.  If this is normal for Best Buy delivery I definitely will not be ordering again.  There's no reason to notify a person this much just becasue there's a sooner appointment available