Add Product

Search Results:

Washer Dryer Delivery/Installation

[ Edited ]

Order # {removed per forum guidelines}

Can anyone tell me where the appliances are?

History

Received a call from Best Buy on Tuesday 2/2 letting me know that our washer/dryer had arrived early and Best Buy would we like to move up the delivery date.  We said sure and Best Buy changed our Tuesday 2/9 delivery date to Friday 2/5 Noon - 6PM.  Received and email confirming the date change showing the washer/dryer, installation, and removal of the old washer/dryer.

Friday 2/5 comes and goes, no show from Best Buy.  Called Best Buy customer service and was told that I cancelled the delivery on Tuesday 2/2 and I have no items scheduled for delivery.  Ok mistakes happen, lets schedule a new delivery date.  That was not possible as the warehouse had our order open and to call back in 24 hours to reschedule.

Saturday 2/6 Call Best Buy.  After going through the Friday recap, was told that the order was still open in warehouse and to call back in 24 hours to reschedule.

Sunday 2/7 Forgot to call best buy (superbowl and all).

Monday 2/8 2:50 CST Called Best Buy, Got more questions than answers.  First I was asked four times if I was sure the applicances we not delivered on Friday.  Then I was told the washer and dryer are still on Friday's truck and have yet to be unloaded and checked in.  To hold while I check, 13 mins later I am told that Best Buy thinks the washer and dryer are still on Friday's truck and I will get an email in the next 48 hours letting me know that I can call again to schedule a delivery date.  No one could tell me why the appliance was on a truck for the past 4 days for a delivery I was told on Friday was cancelled on 2/2.

What the is going on with Best buy delivery?  I have already waited 6 weeks for the appliances.  Can anyone tell me where the appliance is and when it might be delivered?

Re: Washer Dryer Delivery/Installation

2/9 Update:

Received an email from Best Buy that I can now schedule my delivery.  Goto the protal and find that the delivery can be scheduled, the removal is scheduled for 2/5 (4 days ago) and the installation is no where to be found.  What a mess. 

Called Best Buy and after 20 mins Best Buy can't figure it out and will get back to me. 

BTW, 24 hours has passed since my post and no response from Best Buy here either.  Hopefully others are having better luck with thier issues.

Re: Washer Dryer Delivery/Installation

2/12 Best Buy was to deliver today.  Guess what, Best Buy was a no call no show for the third time.  Called Best Buy and was informed that I cancelled the install yesterday.  WOW, wish I told myself that I cancelled the day before so I would have not taken the day off to sit around waiting for Best Buy.

Called Best Buy customer service and after a 72 minute call, I did learn one item. Best Buy sold my washer/dyer to someone else on 2/7 and there is no item for them to deliver.  So my 2/9 call with Best Buy customer service was just smoke and mirrors as Best Buy knew on 2/9 they had nothing to deliver.  Now I told that I should cancel my order, Best Buy will refund my 2,200.00 in 10 business days and I can start the process all over if I want.

BTW, stll no response from Best Buy to this posting, brought that up in my 72 minute call and also learned that the Best Buy forum is mainly to keep folks like us from posting issues to review sites like Google.  I'm told that posting to Google Reviews calling out your local Best Buy store gets a quick response.  Going to try thst next as this thread is getting no response from Best Buy.

LG Wash Tower - Help

[ Edited ]

I really need someone from Best Buy to respond.  I have taken 3 days of vacation for no show deliveries and before I schedule a 4th vacation day, I want to make sure Best Buy is actually going to show this time.

Its been 6 weeks, Please give some real information and not what I want to hear to get me off the phone.

My Best Buy order number is: {removed per forum guidelines}

The LG wash tower order was placed with BestBuy.com on 12/29/2020

Timeline of events.

Received a call from Best Buy on Tuesday 2/2 letting me know that our wash tower had arrived early and Best Buy would like to move up the delivery date.  I agreed and Best Buy changed my Tuesday 2/9 delivery date to Friday 2/5 Noon - 6PM.  Received an email confirming the date change showing the wash tower delivery, installation, and removal of the old washer/dryer.

Friday 2/5 time window passes and no show from Best Buy.  Called Best Buy customer service and was told that I cancelled the delivery on Tuesday 2/2 and I have no items scheduled for delivery.  I assured the Best Buy customer rep i didn’t, and was told it could only be rescheduled.  The Best Buy customer service rep went to reschedule a new delivery date, but couldn’t because the Best Buy warehouse had our order open.  I was told to call to back in 24 hours to reschedule.

Saturday 2/6 Call Best Buy customer service.  After going through the Friday 2/5 recap, was told that the order was still open in Best Buy warehouse and to call back in 24 hours to reschedule.

Sunday 2/7 Forgot to call Best Buy to schedule.

Monday 2/8 Called Best Buy, when we ended the call, I had more questions than answers.  First I was asked four times during the call if I was sure the wash tower was not delivered on Friday 2/5.  Then I was told the wash tower was still on Friday's truck and has yet to be unloaded and checked in.  The conversation ended with a 13 minute hold as the Best Buy customer service rep checked with the warehouse to confirm the wash tower was still on Friday's truck and I will get an email in the next 48 hours letting me know that I can schedule a delivery date.  No one could tell me why the wash tower was on a truck for the past 4 days for a delivery I was told on Friday 2/5 was cancelled.

Tuesday 2/9 Received an email from Best Buy that I can now schedule my delivery.  Goto the Best Buy portal and find that the delivery can be scheduled, but the removal is scheduled for 2/5 (4 days ago) and the installation is no where to be found. Called Best Buy customer service and after 20 mins Best Buy can't access the order and will email me when they get it resolved.

Wednesday 2/10 Did not get an email from Best Buy, so gave Best Buy customer service a call to see what the order status is.  Was not on the call for 15 minutes and had an email from Best Buy confirming a 2/12 delivery, installation and removal. Finally someone who knows how to schedule.

Friday 2/12 Best Buy was to deliver today.  I have a Best Buy email confirmation and Best Buy customer service confirmation on Wednesday 2/10 for a 2/12 delivery date.  Window passed and Best Buy was a no call no show for the third time.  Called Best Buy and was informed that I cancelled the install yesterday. I know that was not true as I would not have taken the day off for Best Buy delivery.  After a 72 minute call (a lot of hold time), I did learn a few things about my order.   First, Best Buy sold my wash tower to someone else on 2/7 and there is no item for Best Buy to deliver.  This means my 2/8, 2/9 and 2/10 call with Best Buy customer service setting up deliveries was because they could not tell me they sold the wash tower to someone else?  If true, this is a major issue.  Second, I was told that I should cancel my 12/29/2020 order, Best Buy will refund my $2,200.00 in 10 business days and I can order again if I still want the wash tower.  There was no option for Best Buy to honor the 12/29/2020 purchase.

Finding this unacceptable I pressed the Best Buy customer service rep to escalate.  

The Best Buy customer service rep would not escalate.  The best the customer service rep would do is either cancel my entire order or schedule a new 2/22 install date.  While scheduling the 2/22 installation date, the Best Buy service rep stated he is guessing the Best Buy warehouse will cancel the delivery and I should call to confirm on 2/21.