11-07-2021 07:03 PM
So far I'm 3 days in an amazingly horrendous experience with Customer Service, after a botched delivery and subsequent failure in customer service. The following is a summary of highlights.
- Hung up on multiple times
- After requesting a manager, I was put on hold so she "can find a supervisor", all the while on a 30 minute wait never heard her attempt to call a manager, but did find out as she was taking a personal call, that the person on the other end of the call needed to go buy a part to fix a refrigerator, is an executor of his parents will, that she picked up fish to cook for dinner, etc. After 30 mins, I had to hang up to call again.
- Delivered a cosmetically defective washer
- installation team failed to remove the shipping bolts on the washer, which resulted in the washer bucking like a bronco on the spin cycle, spinning the unit 90 degrees while banging on the dryer next to it. Oh let's not forget how it also slammed the closet door it was in open, and with the knocking and bucking, sounds like being in a firefight in Iraq. What's not so funny is there was a tag ON THE POWER CORD, that says to remove the shipping bolts.
- Apparently, when I told customer service this, they either didn't notate it, or their system didn't save it.
- and Here's the best one, I asked the CS to add a note specifically, "Customer request a Manager". When I finally got transferred to the manager, I asked him what the last not was, and there was NOTHING from the CS agent."
I finally get a complaint created CV-##### and I only hope Best Buy takes appropriate action, but I honestly doubt it
11-09-2021 03:56 PM
Thank you for taking the time to visit our community forums and letting us know about your experience with this delivery. Our goal is to make every appliance delivery as quick and easy as possible and it sounds like we fell short in this instance. I would be more than happy to take a closer look into this to see how I can best assist you moving forward.
I appreciate you providing a summary of what has happened so far. I'd also like to review your case history to see what options I have available to help. I will need a couple more details in order to do so. Can you please send me a private message that includes your:
You can send me a private message by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of this post across from my name. I'll keep an eye out for your response.
11-09-2021 04:43 PM
I've already tried to contact one of you and got brushed off (didn't respond). What assurance is there that you are any different. But hey, I'll play your game. Just sent an email. Ball is in your court.