Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Terrible Delivery Crew

I am so upset! We originally bought a Samsung refrigerator that was defective and had it exchanged for another. The second had the same problem. I later learned after doing some research that the problem I was experiencing with this brand is commonplace. I returned to the store and the reps were very helpful in helping us to choose another model. We chose an LG and were hoping that the experience would be much better. 

Today was the date set for delivery. A crew of 2 men came to do the exchange. One of them proceeded to disassemble the Samsung to carry it out which surprised me. I suggested that it might be unnecessary since previous crews only removed the handles and our front door was removed by our suggestion and was done without a problem. They were not at all receptive to our suggestion and offered no discussion. Instead one of the men proceeded disassembling and might add that he did not inspire much confidence especially because his lack of receptiveness and communication. Because of this, I called Best Buy to make sure that disassemly of both models would be absolutely necessary since this wasn’t the case before. I was not able to contact anyone at that particular time but the other delivery person called someone from his company who tried to offer an explanation. AT THE SAME TIME that I started to speak to their representative, one of the men proceded to load my new fridge onto the truck. I asked their representative why this was happening and she assured me that it was to momentarily have  it out of the way. I had to leave the conversation with the rep because I realized, that this WAS NOT SO! The truck doors were closed and the men were already in the truck and taking off! I asked the driver why this was happening and his answer was “because you´re not letting me do my  job.” This was totally unacceptable since this man did NOT engage in any type of conversation with me whatsoever regarding installation. He proceeded to say that he had “other things to do” while taking off with the fridge that I paid a bundle for. This was unprofessional and unacceptable. He essentially took off with my property without permission or authorization from anyone!

I called  the store to make my complaint and must say the representative was very helpful and did everything he could. I am to receive a call to have this resolved hopefully today but may not hear from them until tomorrow. It is my opinion that when something as egregious as this happens, it should be handled immediately. 

Best Buy, please get on this.

Re: Terrible Delivery Crew

Update. A new and much more efficient and customer-friendly crew arrived today with the LG refrigerator replacement. I wish I could be writing a positive review but I can’t. The problem? The refrigerator had a dent! Luckily the crew noticed it before bringing it in the house and asked us to take a look. I am thankful for their careful inspection. Naturally, I refused it.

We’ll now have to wait for yet another reschedule. It really has been a nightmare!! Two Samsung refrigerators with defective cooling - two deliveries. Another visit to the store to select another model, an LG. The 3rd refrigerator delivery, a nightmare with a very rude crew who left us hanging. With today’s delivery, a damaged refrigerator. The inconveniences caused have been terrible. I took time off work twice. Today’s scheduled delivery was done without my knowledge. Best Buy should inform the customer immediately to make sure it fits the customer’s schedule. Luckily, I was off work today but would not have found out had I not made a call to Corporate to report my concerns.

At at this point, Best Buy should give us priority. We have never experienced this kind of trouble with appliances and their delivery.

Re: Terrible Delivery Crew

2nd Update.

I am happy to report that after 2 defective Samsung refrigerators, a bad crew on the 3rd visit.that did not deliver and a 4th damaged refrigerator, delivery number 5 for an LG refrigerator was successful. We really like this fridge and unlike the Samsungs, is working like a charm. We are relieved that this nightmare is over.

I am, however, disappointed Best Buy did not address the inconveniences caused for so such a long time including taking off work twice. I left several messages for our Case Manager to call to address this among other concerns but to no avail. I believe we are due some compensation for all the aggravation and inconveniences. Really disappointed that customers aren’t valued in this respect.