Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Scheduled installation,was sent email reminder then reschedule notification

I purchased a alpine radio and back up camera which were both in stock and ready to be installed on the scheduled date of July 30th. I got a reminder that I had the installation scheduled and everything was good at 2pm on the 28th, then at 6pm I'm sent a email telling me I need to reschedule because they don't have my radio in stock anymore...

My question is why did this happen, did they sell MY radio in that span of time between 2 and 6 pm?

This seems extremely unprofessional and is quite frankly unacceptable business practices. If I purchased the radio along with a backup camera and scheduled the appointment for installation and they were physically there, then why would they sell it or whatever happened that made them no longer able to keep the appointment they agreed to?

After that I tried to call and was told by their automated system that no one was available and was told to try an online representative (which I did). 

The online representative when I finally got a hold of them asked me if I picked my radio up (which I didn't) then when I said "no,I have an installation scheduled for that and a backup camera which I paid for the installation of" ( the radio installation was free, the backup camera installation cost more than the camera itself.) , He then said okay now I see,yes you are still scheduled for the installation on the 30th (which the website says I'm not) and he assured me there is nothing to worry about. After that the chat ended and I requested a transcript for record of this interaction with the representative, what I got was a edited copy with none of our interaction included(I wish I took screenshots,I know for next time I guess). 

If I'm spending $600+ to be treated like this I'm not sure this store is worth dealing with, this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm furious and I'm stuck having to hope to get in touch with someone on the phone at 9:30am (I don't have much hope for the people on the phone to be any more helpful,but I hope there's some type of resolution).

I'd like the number for corporate just in case.

Highlighted

Re: Scheduled installation,was sent email reminder then reschedule notification

If I could I'd even just switch the radio I'm getting that's no longer in stock for a more expensive one that is in stock and pay the difference, especially if I can keep the original installation scheduled.
Highlighted

Re: Scheduled installation,was sent email reminder then reschedule notification

Update: everything is settled, thanks best buy, y'all are awesome.