Add Product

Search Results:

Re: No call, No show

Same thing happened to us. Cook top ordered in February and schedueld for delivery today.

Got an automated message last night and an email confirming the appointment between 7am and 1pm.

But no one called or appeared and when I called Customer Service, they have no clue as to why.

Our entire kutchen remodel depends on this cook top and now it is not delivered when the project is completed.

Topics: 4
Kudos: 26
Solutions: 8

This topic has been moved to its own thread under the board Delivery & Installation for further review.

An update to this. I called Best Buy outsourced Geek support line last Thursday and the agent apologised profusely and promised that they would investigate and send a response via email / p[hone call within 24 hours.

Needless to say, I waited until yeaterday and there was no email / call as promised.

So I went ahead and rescheduled the delivery for today. Have not received any call yet though status shows as "Peparing for Delivery".  They have also charged me a Delivery Fee when it is supposed to be free.

I will go ahead and cancel both order and the credit card if this is not delivered today as there is no point to conduct business with  a company where the front end outsourced support does not know what the backend delivery is up to.

As an aside, when I placed the order in store, the Geek Squad agent tried to bad mouth Lowes about delivery issues but both my orders for a Bosch dishwasher and wall oven were delivered as scheduled without any issues. He also stated that the Thermador cook top that we purchased which was in stock on that date would be reserved for us. I have already received the bill and paid for it  though it is still pending delivery.