Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Formal Complaint Re: Delivery and Installation of Dishwasher

I was supposed to have a Bosch Dishwasher installed on July 10th, 2020. I asked for noon to 8. Call night before said they would be there between 9-11. I was there at appointed time. They were there for 15 minutes then said they couldnt install it at this time. They said it was not a big problem, but they could come back later that day. They would not give me their number, said I would have to call best buy. A lady from best buy called five minutes later and said they were very busy and could not come back later. Somebody would call me within 48 hours. Again this happened at 9:30 am plenty of time to reschedule before end of day. I received no call but approximately every four hours i would recieve a text message telling me to reschedule. Website was not helpfu,l doesnt cover this topic. So I called the 1888 number. waited 45 minutes only to be told wrong department and would transfer, didnt tell me how long that would take, I waited another 45 minutes then gave up. Next morning I again recieved another text message telling me to reschedule ( they came roughly every four hours). I called 1888 number again waited an hour and 15 minutes then a very nice lady set me up with an appointment on the 22nd of July. Again 4 hours later I received a text telling me to reschedule. I contacted my sales rep and he set me up with an appointment. Again 4 hours later a reschedule text (very annoying). Still havent recieved one call. Monday night I finally received one call on my voice mail. I went to the web site and was finally able to schedule an appointment there, I again chose the 22nd. Again four hours later a reschedule text, at this point I stopped all texts. According to the website still had the appointment. on the 21st I received no call but by this time i was only going to call than 1888 number one more time. I waited till 4 then called on the 22nd, was told appointment had been cancelled. At this point I cancelled the order entirely and demanded full refund. I should have been given a local number being forced to deal with worthless websites and 1888 numbers was a waste of my time. I lost nearly 6-8 hours of work on the two days I waited. I was in a limbo that again the website doesnt cover, but the 1888 number loves telling me how great that website is. I also payed cash and waited nearly a monthe before install. I can tell you what the probelm was initially but not publicly it only took 15 minutes to clean up. Dont bother asking me to try again, I will spend my money elsewhere. They should have made an install date of a week tops after the incident and I would have thought the world of you guys.

Highlighted

Re: Formal Complaint Re: Delivery and Installation of Dishwasher

Update 9/10/2020

It took a month and a half, because of backlog and Covid. But yesterday I got my new Bosch dishwasher intalled. It came from ABC Warehouse, I had no problems with them whatsoever. One nice thing about them instead of paying upfront for unit and installation. You only pay for the unit and pay the installers after its installed. Plus they have been working with this crew for awhile and not some pay by night people like Best Buy did. All local numbers didnt have to deal with a website and god-awful 1800 number. They came at the time specified and not a four hour window. only missed one hour of work instead of near a day and a half for an aplliance that never even got off the truck. Because of this whole experience I dont know if I will ever deal with Best Buy again, they are pretty much dead to me. The installers didnt make a problem up front either and get out of installing the unit. Thanks Hope this Helps other People too.