Add Product

Search Results:

PDB

Purchase...but no delivery??

[ Edited ]

On Saturday, February 9, 2019, I purchased a new washing machine online from Best Buy to be delivered today, February 13, 2019. I received the below emails and two phone calls to verify the delivery and to ensure I would be home.

This morning I received a phone call saying my washing machine was not in the warehouse and thus not loaded on the truck. I took this day off to be home for the delivery.

If you (Best Buy) cannot deliver as scheduled and promised, then you should simply get out of the delivery business. Apparently, I will need to contact my bank and have the charges on my credit card reversed to Best Buy. Best Buy.

Sat, Feb 9, 11:19 AM (4 days ago) Reply to me Your appointment is set for Wed 2/13 thanks for your order on 02/09/19. Below is a summary of your purchase. Your appointment has been scheduled. Check out your Appointment Manager for up-to-date information. To make sure your appointment is a success, please be sure to review What You Need to Know. Thank you for shopping at Best Buy®. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your appointment date and timeframe noted below. Sincerely, Your Customer Care Team

ORDER # {removed per forum guidelines} REMINDER:

One Day Away: Order #{removed per forum guidelines} Inbox x Best Buy Tue, Feb 12, 6:21 PM (15 hours ago) Reply to me Our team will be there between the hours of 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM. View: Web We'll see you tomorrow Our team will arrive tomorrow, Wednesday, February 13, 2019. Our estimated arrival time is between the hours of 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

Thank you for shopping at Best Buy®. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, Your Customer Care Team Order Date: 02/09/2019 ORDER # {removed per forum guidelines}