Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

No show for the second time

I purchased an over $3k refrigerator on 12/26 and was told I would be able to have it delivered by the 28th. Well that ended up being a lie when I went to schedule the delivery as the soonest appointment was 1/4. So great whatever 1/4 rolls around and I’m given a window of between noon and 8pm. A huge window mind you. Then the day of the window is narrowed down to between 2 and 6pm. Well the delivery never happens. I call customer service at 6pm and they tell me everything shows it’s still happening and they must be running behind. 7:00 goes by and nothing. I call again and they still tell me it must be on its way. At 7:45 I get a call from the delivery company saying they need to reschedule. And will call me the next day to set up a new time. This is after I waited almost 8 hours at home expecting the delivery. The next day no call so I end up calling back the number that called me. It’s someone’s personal cell phone but shows up as Best Buy on my caller ID. He says he can’t get me rescheduled until the 26 now. But he is going to slot me in for that date but makes some calls to move it up. After 4-5 phone calls from him he eventually gets me a window of between 7:30am and 9:30 on Saturday the 8th. Guess what… no show no call and now the guys cell phone only goes straight to voicemail and BB customer service can’t do anything or get a hold of the delivery company either. I have now spent almost 14 hours sitting waiting for a delivery that never shows and no one at BB is any help. I am an Elite Plus Customer too.

Re: No show for the second time

Really? No one from Best Buy wants to respond? I see others with the same issues too.

Re: No show for the second time

Thanks moderators for getting back to me. The fridge was installed and they gave me a discount of $270 off the fridge for the hassle.