Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

LG Refrigerator 4 1/2 months so far

I purchased an LG refrigerator on Dec. 7, 2018.  I have received several "We sincerely apologize — we have to delay your appointment".  Yesterday I called Customer Service and was told the refrigerator would not be delivered this Friday (4/12), new availability date was April 28.  The customer service representation, reschedulded the delivery for April 29.  This morning I received an email notifiying me there was another delay and the refrigerator would not be in until April 30.  When I tried to reschedule the delivery appointment, the earliest appointment available was May 18. 

I called customer service again, I was told the availablilty had now moved out to May 9, and the earliest I could reschedule delivery was May 18th.  I am unable to cancel the order since it is "shipping".  I also noticed my credit card has been charged for the refrigerator and delivery. 

I would like to know what I can do - it seems 4 1/2 months of waiting and still not know when and if the refrigerator will ever be delivered. 

I have tried talking to customer service, their hands are tied, the information they have is limited.  Is there someone else at Best Buy I can call or email to determine why I do not have the refrigerator yet and if Best Buy does not know when the refrigerator is coming in, why I can not cancel the order and looks else where?