08-13-2020 11:51 AM
I attempted to get this solved through your regular customer service line. In order to speak with someone you must wait, wait and then wait some more. I spent a half a day on August 8th attempting to get information on my washer!
1. Washer was ordered at Best Buy in June of 2020.
2. I was contacted by the delivery person on August 7th to confirm that it would be closer to 1:00 p.m. I also received several text messages confirming it as well. Then to my complete shock on the day of delivery, the same delivery person called me back to say they went to pick the machine up and it wasn't in the warehouse. I asked what happened and he referred me to the 888 customer service number. I spent 3 and a half hours trying to get information as to why they waited until the day of delivery to inform me the washer was on back order. I was spoken to rudely, hung up on and forced to hold for hours. I realize there is a pandemic going on but that is no excuse for extremely poor customer service and horrendous wait times.
3. I attempted to call Best Buy Corporate office to file a formal complaint. Once I was able to speak with a live person at the corporate office, I was told "they do not have a complaint dept". She then put me on hold and transferred me back to the main customer service number.
4. Is this how the "big dogs" treat customers,,,hiding from them? You don't have a corporate person to handle people that have had a really bad experience with your company?
5. Your company desperately needs to revamp your customer service department, provide extensive training and hire a sufficient amount of people to answer calls.
08-18-2020 12:44 PM
Thank you for taking the time to visit our community forums. We strive to provide world class service no matter how you contact us and I appreciate you providing your feedback about your experience with this order. My team is located here at our Corporate Campus and I would be glad to make sure your feedback gets to the right place as well as see how I may be able to help with this order.
I'd like to begin by reviewing your order history and will need some information to do so. Can you please send me a private message that includes your:
You can send me a private message by clicking the blue button at the bottom of this post. I'll keep an eye out for your message.