Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Driver came an hour early

My washer and dryer were supposed to be delivered today between 12 and 8. The driver showed up at 11:15. I spoke with him yesterday and he told me he could be at my home at 1 because I told him I would be at work. He came earlier than we agreed upon and earlier than the actual appointment time. When I called to reschedule at the 1800-geeksquad (the number the deliverer provided) I was told that he couldn't help me and I was transferred. I then was told by the new agent that I had to wait and call back the following day to reschedule my appointment. It took approximately 2 hours for someone to tell me they couldn't me. Is there some other way to reschedule? Is it normal for drivers to show up earlier than the scheduled time? If so why not just make it an all day appointment. When I called him at approximately 12:30 he told me he was already in Cantonment, FL. Cantonment is approximately 36 minutes from my home. So I'm not sure how he was there if he left my home at 12:15. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated in this matter.
Highlighted

Botched Delivery Schedule followed by poor customer service

I ordered a new TV as a gift. Did tons of research and decided to go with Best Buy because they offered, and then confirmed the quickest delivery. The delivery was confirmed for today 5/28 btw the hours of 7am-1pm. 1:30 came and I had not received any phone calls, text msgs, or phone calls regarding my delivery. I called and spoke with someone who advise my delivery would still be done today, and they were just running behind.

4PM and still nothing so again I call back, and to my surprise the TV is suddenly OUT OF STOCK! HOW?! How do you allow someone to pay for, schedule, and confirm delivery for an out of stock product. This rep now calls the dispatcher, who apparently is working alone and cannot reach the drivers to confirm if the TV is on the truck, but was advised by their supervisor to not reschedule just yet, because there is conflicting information in the system. This conflicting information shows the TV as DELIVERED.  He assured me that the dispatcher will reach out to me before the end of the day. 

several more hours go by and I speak to yet another rep who states this now needs to be rescheduled for 6/4. An entire week later. He then places me on hold for another department and I've been on HOLD FOR OVER 45 MINUTES!

Needless to say I am very upset, by the lack of communication, the miscommunication, and the poor customer service I have received. I could have ordered this TV from another retailer for a lesser price if I knew I was going to wait this long. Surprise is now ruined and I am left TV less, during a time when we are stuck in the house. Way to go Best Buy!!

Highlighted

Re: Botched Delivery Schedule followed by poor customer service

Update. After waiting on hold for nearly two hours and being bounced around from rep, to rep, to rep, NOBODY WAS ABLE TO HELP ME. APPARENTLY THE DEPARTMENT I NEEDED TO SOEAK WITH WAS CLOSED. Total waste of my time. NEVER AGAIN. 

WALMART!! HERE I COME!!

Highlighted

Appliance delivery has been canceled and rescheduled 5 times

Let me just start by saying I'm normally a huge fan of Best Buy's delivery service. I always order my appliances from Best Buy and have always received excellent service in the past from the Best Buy and Geek Squad teams. Perhaps my high esteem for the service is what made my most recent appliance delivery experience especially disappointing.

I purchased a new washing machine from Best Buy and scheduled delivery for it in early May. The day before the scheduled delivery, I get a message that the delivery can not be completed as scheduled and needs to be rescheduled. Okay, that is not the end of the world. I reschedule my delivery and wait patiently for my washer. Once again, the day before the scheduled delivery, I get another notification that my delivery has to be cancelled and rescheduled. Long story short, this same thing has happened FIVE times now for five different delivery dates. The first time I started to suspect that there was an issue, I called customer service. I was on hold for 3 hours before I had to go to work and could not stay on the line anymore and had to hang up. The second time, I was on hold for about an hour and a half and was able to talk to a customer service agent. The agent said he saw nothing he could do to help and that I should just wait around to see if the washer arrived at my house. Unsurprisingly, it did not arrive. I've been trying to reach another customer service agent every day of this week, but I keep being put on hold for hours and then being told that the agency is closed for the day before I can reach anyone.

I suspect that the washing machine is no longer in stock and will NEVER be able to be delivered, but I have yet to be able to get in touch with anyone at Best Buy to confirm/fix this problem. I will continue to try calling customer service, but I don't have much hope that I will be able to get through to an agent who will actually be able to help me. If anyone on this forum can help, I'd be eternally grateful.

I don't want a refund, I just want my washing machine! Please help!!

Highlighted

Re: Appliance delivery has been canceled and rescheduled 5 times

Okay, my appliance delivery experience has gone from bad to downright awful today. 

I got a message yesterday night that (once again) my delivery could not be completed and needed to be rescheduled. This morning I was planning on calling customer service to have an agent investigate why my delivery keeps getting cancelled. But before I can get through to an agent, I get a text message saying that the delivery agent is 5 minutes away from my house and will be arriving soon with my delivery. I am completely caught off-guard because:

1. I got a message from Best Buy the night before clearly saying my delivery has been cancelled.
  2. It is a full 3 hours before the start of my originally scheduled delivery window (12PM - 6PM).
  3. I never received any phone call from an agent telling me my delivery is 30 minutes away (I've received enough appliance deliveries to know that this is the norm).

So anyway, I was very confused but decided to go outside and wait in case my delivery was indeed 5 minutes away. After a full hour of waiting outside in my pajamas with no sign of any Best Buy truck nearby, I give up and realize that there is a serious problem with my delivery. I'm trying to get on the phone with customer service but have now been on hold for 2.5 hours without being able to talk to anyone.

I've spent a month now trying to get my washing machine delivered and it's just been one issue after another. I haven't had clean socks in weeks and am INCREDIBLY DESPERATE to find a solution. PLEASE HELP!!

Highlighted

Appliance hotline and Geek Squad are not answering!!!

Best Buy outsources the delivery and installation service to another company called XPO. The delivery window was 7 am - 1 pm. They called my cell phone at 6 am and arrived at 6:25 am! They unboxed the washer and dryer, we inspected them and found a big dent on the dryer. Asked them to return the damaged dryer. They refused. They were rude, humiliating us for being unhappy about the dent, and continuing fixing the stacking kit and not listening to us. We insisted that you need to return this, they said ok, left to the garage to bring some tools. But we suddenly found that they are on the truck leaving without notifying us. They left the washer dryer stacked in the middle of my living room. Horrible delivery and installation experience!

On the Best Buy side, the 800 numbers (none of them) are responsive. They passed me to XPO and XPO passes me to Best Buy. They put me on long wait times (3 hours) and pass to each other. I have been through stress since 7 am this morning and no one even took the responsibility of this horrible experience with the expensive appliances.

I want to return the items (1500$ total value) and buy my washer dryer elsewhere. I have been Best Buy customer for 7 years and the washer dryer is not a cheap item. This is fraud!

Who should I speak with when not the store, not the 800 number and not the chat are helping?

Highlighted

Re: Appliance delivery has been canceled and rescheduled 5 times

Update - after spending 3 hours on hold, I was able to speak to a Geek Squad agent about my delivery. Once again, the agent insists that he sees no problem with my delivery and that the only thing he can do is reschedule the delivery YET AGAIN. I asked him if he could check why my delivery keeps getting cancelled so that we can see if it will happen again with this SIXTH delivery attempt. He sees he can't see that kind of information and recommends I be transferred to the "Advanced Appliances" (?) department. My call has been transferred to this other department and I've now been on hold for 30 minutes trying to speak to someone in "Advanced Appliances". I did the math and I've now spent a total of more than 12 hours on hold with Best Buy customer service. I'm ready to go cry in a corner except I don't think that will help make my washer get to me any sooner. PLEASE HELP!

- Sarah

Highlighted

Re: Appliance hotline and Geek Squad are not answering!!!

Something to add to my review, by outsourcing installation service, Best Buy does not care about the quality of service. 6:25 in the morning the guys smelled like weed or something else, it is 3:26 in the afternoon, my living room still smells like weed!
Highlighted

Sorry about your delivery issues. Never have Best Buy delivery people install any appliances, they are not licensed and are complete hacks. I have a year and a half old dryer that is completely dead because it was wired improperly and I’m getting the runaround trying to get in touch with anyone
Highlighted

Agreed on the weed smell too. Had a fridge delivered shortly before they screwed up my dryer Installation and actually caught them smoking weed in the truck next to my house