Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Tv Calibration appointment

Best Buy is going to have a difficult time coming back from the disastrous lack of customer support during the virus shelter-in-place locations. I can understand major cutbacks in services but they have left their customers (me too) hanging with no communication or direction.  

Unreliable service

after a great in store experience, my delivery was supposed to be yesterday. They canceled without notice, moved delivery to this Saturday. Got a text today to schedule a delivery, my appointment is no longer in the system. This is unreal waiting over 2 weeks to get a refrigerator that's already paid for because Bestbuy can't pick up a 6ft hose from thier own store.
Beyond frustrated

Schedule Geek Squad Removal Installation

Hello,
I currently have 8 wireless cameras installed by BestBuy Geek Squad. However, they are not working and I want them taken down. I have tried to contact BestBuy for weeks via phone, chat, and social media. Please schedule an appointment to have these removed.

Re: Unreliable service

Unreal they canceled my delivery for tomorrow am again....
That's the 3rd time In 2 weeks. Got the hose sitting on my counter.

Re: Disappointed that Best Buy is not honoring previously scheduled deliveries

Seems like we're all getting messed with and bestbuy is just sitting around laughing with our money. My delivery has been rescheduled 3 times now and they're lying at every turn

Geek squad protection plan hassles

On April 12th my Insignia 55" Roku TV display went out that I had purchased June 2017, I had also purchased the 5 year protection plan as well, so I called and spoke with one of the most uncaring customer service people I've ever talked to. While I understood that due to covid they might have been limited on what they could do, this guy was of absolute no help. He didn't try to do any troubleshooting and told me well until techs can do in home repair the only thing you can do is buy a new TV. Well duh! Of course I could, however isn't the reason I bought this plan was to avoid having to do that? He offered no empathy or alternative or even an incentive to purchase another tv from them. So I hung up and drove to Walmart and purchased a tv from them. I waited until now 5/15 to call again because regardless I'm going to have my TV fixed under the plan. I got a young woman this time who put in an order, but then said she was going to have to work on scheduling the appointment and she would call me back later that day. I waited all day and no call back, so I called back again. If not receiving a call back wasn't bad enough, this time I get probably the worst rep possible. He answered the call in a disgruntled tone, what's your phone number, not hi how are you? May I have your number please? But whatever, so I explain my issue and the lack of follow up by the previous rep I spoke to and again, absolutely no empathy, ownership etc..he simply said nothing. I asked him if he'd like my order number she gave me, he responded curtly with I'll get to that. Geez! Once he asked for it he said oh well Arkansas isn't taking any in home repairs right now. Oh well great, why was I not told this this morning? I explained to him that I am disappointed in how they have handled this situation from the beginning, I've always bought all my electronics, appliances etc..through them and I didn't appreciate the run around. This guy just sat there and didn't say a word! Is this really acceptable customer service best buy? In his silence I asked him for a manager, he said sure. Again dead silence for 5 minutes, he comes back and says my sup is on lunch, she said to offer you a call back if that's okay with you. I said no because you people don't call back. He said okay let me see what she says, then he comes back and says he needs to call another department, that he will need to put me on hold. I sit there for another 2-3 minutes and the next thing I hear is an automated system asking me to choose what department I want to speak with. I'm so appalled and irritated at how poorly you treat your customers. At this point I will no longer be purchasing anything from best buy. I will get my TV fixed as I paid you an arm & a leg for the protection plan, but my dealings with you are done. During times like this, customers understand that you're limited due to the pandemic but show a little empathy for your customers when they contact you with issues. Behaving the way the reps did with my issue is going to push your customers away and considering how hard these times have been for retail, I'd think best buy would want to appease their customers as much as possible to retain loyal customers. I have worked in customer service for 15+ years for a major wireless carrier and if I ever behaved the way these reps did I wouldn't have had my job for this long. My advise here, don't act like a jerk, be honest with your customers and have a little bit of empathy for their situation. It's clear reading this forum that best really doesn't give a crap because there are no responses to most of the complaints but I certainly hope that will change.

Re: Disappointed that Best Buy is not honoring previously scheduled deliveries

Why was this merged? Trying to get your complaint numbers lower bestbuy??

i bought "on-site device diagnostic & repair" but impossible to use

I paid $150 for this and it's impossible to actually schedule someone to come out. I've been on hold/transferred four times and still no one knows how it can be done. It's shockingly awful. How can they sell a service and charge my credit card and not know how to implement the service?

Re: Exchange/replacement line wait time

I am so disappointed in your service.  I was on hold twice for 45 minutes and then 50 minutes, to be disconnected.  I called another number and was told that the Geek Squad that came to my house to repair the TV should have given me a RRA or RLA number, which they didn't, just to a phone number.  After trying the number given to me with no success.  I tried another number when I was told I had to be transferred to get that RRA/RLA number, and was on for another hour, just to be given that first number.  This mean I wasted 3 hours for nothing.  

Knowing the poor service for the exchange number, you should have it that if you don't want to wait, they return your call.  How careless of a company such as the Best Buy.  This means I'm without a TV during a pandemic with no replies and unable to speak with anyone.  

Applicance Issue

Hello,

I have been on hold for over 30 minutes trying to get someone from the Greek Squad to answer my call. Unfortunately, my refrigeratior stop working and I need assistance from the Geek Squad. I called the store and the phone keeps ringing and noone is answering. I dont want to waste food but I need my refrigerator fixed.