Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Refrigerator and lack of installation complaint

Hello, I purchased a refrigerator for my elderly parents on March 14, 2020 and the refrigerator was not in stock. It is to be delivered with installation on March 28. I recently received an email indicating that the installation would not be offered and the old appliance would not be hauled away. This purchase is a necessity for my elderly parents during this medical crisis. They would not know how to install the water line nor would they have the physical strength to be able to haul the refrigerator into the house. I understand the concerns of bestbuy, but they should think about the elderly population and the necessity of the applicance ( it is a refrigerator, not a tv). It would have been nice if they would have offered alternative options for the highest risk population instead of:: we will just leave it as close to your door, which will lead to an elderly person potentially harming themselves by hauling the appliance into the residence. I want to file a formal compliant, please provide email for the corporate office.

Highlighted

Re: Delivery and installation suspension question?

Have you gotten any response from anyone yet? I’m in the same predicament with my washer and dryer
Highlighted

Not yet.  This is something we need to know asap.

Highlighted

Not yet, This is something we need to know asap. If you get a response, please let me know.
Highlighted

I called Customer Service this morning and they were no help at all. I explained my situation and all they offered to do was cancel my order or put in a reschedule status for when they’re able to resume. But they refused to bring it inside or any other options
Highlighted

Thanks for the update. I know this is a very unusual time and I need to be patient.
Highlighted

Re: Order Still "Ready for UPS"

Had the same issue.  I ordered a TV on Thursday and was supposed to be delivered yesterday between 4-6. I didnt receive any call, email or text saying that the Delivery was cancelled.  I called BestBuy yesterday at 8PM and was told all deliveries for the weekend would be cancelled.  To my understanding they start back deliveries on the Mar 23rd.  i rescheduled for a Tuesday delivery but at this point I'm skeptical if my TV will even get delivered on that date.  Someone from BB needs to answer on what's going on and they need to better communicate.  They say they are still delivering but I'm not so sure thats happening at this point.

Highlighted

I finally got in touch with customer service but they don't know when delivery and installs will resume.  I went ahead and rescheduled my delivery and install for two weeks out (April 6th).  If the deliverys have not resumed by then, I'll just reschedule again.  These are unsettling times.

Highlighted

Wow. They’re still telling me mine is going to be delivered on Wednesday. They just can’t deliver it inside
Highlighted

I need the full install (gas dryer) and haul away.....that's the reason I delayed mine.