Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Need contact information BESTBUY Customer service to refund, replace or repair.

[ Edited ]

MY EMAIL ADDRESS is >> {removed per forum guidelines} <<. If BESTBUY Customer Service see this, please email me or reply to this. And, let me know how to solve my problem.

Highlighted

Warranty

I have a warranty on a 55 inch Vizio E series TV. It keeps turning on and off and the volume keeps cutting out. I called geek squad and they want to charge me to come out and look at it not including if its going to be repaired. Just curious to why I got a warranty if its not going to be replaced and am going to be charged to get it looked at and fixed. I can understand if I didn't purchase a warrant. Warranty is not expired yet.
Highlighted

Need setup and haul away for my recent stove purchase

On March 29th I had my stove delivered onl;y to find out they would only drop it in the driveway and they would not haul away my old one.  after 2 months of sitting on my back porch, I want to know if someone can come over and set it up and haul away the old one.  How do I do that?  I am on hold for 1hour and 30 minutes now on the phone.

Highlighted

Toshiba 43 inch repair support: Best Buy is the Warrantor for Toshiba products?

Hello, I bought a 43 inch toshiba in Sept 2019 (its under 1 year & so still under manufacturer warranty). A couple of weeks ago, I started seeing some colorful vertical lines on TV screen (an issue on display but could still run netflix & youtube). I called tech support and got to know that best buy is the warrantor for toshiba products. Since its larger tgan 42 inches, an in-home appointment was needed. Best buy agent told me that due to whole covid situation, they were not servicing in my zip code. I again called 2 weeks after ghat but still no in-home appointment could be scheduled.

Now starting yesterday, after turning on for a few moments the tv will black out everytime & display would go with just audio there.

I am still on call with the agent. I suggested them that I can carry the TV to best buy store for repair (since its just 43 inches and it would fit in my car) Has anyone else ever exprienced the repair issues for Toshiba TV (while its still under 1 year warranty)?

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Toshiba 43 inch repair support: Best Buy is the Warrantor for Toshiba products?

The whole country is on lock down for in home repairs. You are not alone. Just need to be patient. Maybe send a letter to your governor to open your state back up.
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

Re: Toshiba 43 inch repair support: Best Buy is the Warrantor for Toshiba products?

Yeah I definitely understand that and thats why I suggested them that I would carry the TV for in-store repair. (I totally understand that in this situation, in store repair wouldnt be available)

Highlighted

Installation NEVER happened but I was still billed

I scheduled a TV to be mounted and for the audio to be hooked up, two service charges under the Tech Support, but because of COVID-19, I was not able to have the service.   I was told to reschedule but could not becuase there were never any appointments, the calendar was locked because of COVID-19.   On June 1, my account for charged, $108.58, for the services NEVER completed.   I just want a refund, I don't know when I can get the service so I can't schedule a new appointment.  Except, I am constantly being put on hold and told to wait while I am transferred from department to department.   Here is the very upsetting part of the this according to your charge, the service was provided on June 1 when my county was still in LOCKDOWN and this non essential service could NOT be LEGALLY provided.  Why can't they just reverse the charge?  

Highlighted

Re: Geek Squad “repair”

Hello I am been on the phone trying to get a hold the Geek Squad to schedule a repair for hours, no one is answering the phone . I need someone to come out to fix my whirlpool wahser we pay for Geek squad

Highlighted

Formal Complaint - Buyer Beware

My husband and I have been fans of Best Buy for years.  We have spent a lot of money in those stores and have up until now been satisfied.  When we purchased our Samsung refrigerator in 2015 (I know it is getting old) we decided to get the extended warranty.  We have used extended warranties for our car purchases and other items for years without issue.  The issue appears to be Best Buy (and its business practices/affiliates).  The trouble started in July of 2019 when our ice maker was leaking and eventually quit working.  We investigated the warranty and decided to use it! Best buy explained they were not the ones who would provide service and transferred us to schedule an appointment – they finally stepped in again and after months of waiting and multiple service calls the issue was corrected in January of 2020. A few hours on the phone – worth it – we liked having an ice maker, but the time was excessive and the customer service subpar at best.  Flash forward to March of 2020 and our ice maker breaks again.  We, understanding the efforts being made to flatten the curve of the pandemic thought it best to call hoping we would be:

1. Within the service warranty from the initial repair, which was just complete in January of 2020, and
  2. Add a note to our account to extend the warranty (which expired in May of 2020) so that we could have the refrigerator repaired when in home services were being offered again.

These two ideas of ours were very inaccurate, despite being told that it was in March when we contacted Best Buy.  Working through multiple calls trying to figure out what could be done we decided to face the issue head on today and spent over 5 hours on hold and speaking with a variety of individuals, only to find Best Buy expects the warranty company to extend as they have submitted a claim number and the warranty company they have farmed the warranty out to does not provide an extended warranty on our Fridge.  At this point – 5 hours in and without any resolution we are coming to the conclusion that Best Buy doesn’t care and their COVID 19 assurances were merely words and had not intent behind them to make the issue right and try to maintain a customer they have had for years.  We will look elsewhere when making out next large purchases at this point.

Highlighted

Re: Disappointed that Best Buy is not honoring previously scheduled deliveries

I'm disappointed as well. Today June 10, 2020, we were supposed to have a refrigerator delivered. We purchased it on May 22nd. Early this morning I saw they sent me a text that was sent on the evening before delivery saying I had to schedule a delivery. I was livid! We already had our old refrigerator moved out of the way and everything prepared for the delivery. Now we have to wait until July 1st. Luckily we can still use our old one but it's inconveniently not in the kitchen. I was surprised to see that Best Buy had this issue. I tried calling customer service to find out what happened but was unsuccessful. Now we have to wait for 21 more days for delivery. I'm hoping there won't be any more issues.