09-16-2019 09:25 AM
My appliances were supposed to be delivered on September 14th in between 3:30 pm - 5:30pm and here are my issues.
1. The phone number provided in the email to ask anything related to delivery was wrong. I had to be sitting in the call to get the correct number for 30 minutes.
2. At 6:00 pm,the operator told me there is nothing she can do to help me since the installer is not responding.
3. At 6:30 pm, I called Best Buy store located in Dunwoody GA to get any details regarding my order but the sales person basically repeated the same thing that he doesn't know anything about my delivery.
4. The sales person told me he would call the delivery department and let me know if he finds out anything.
5. I did not receive a single call on that day and the store was already closed. at this point, I had wasted 8 hours and 30 minutes becuase I started waiting for my appliances from 3:30 until 9:00 pm when Best Busy closes.
6. Next day comes, I checked my order status and they had rescheduled it to September 20th which I am NOT available. My delivery rescheduled without my permission.
7. Then, it was rescheduled again to Setpember 17th which I am NOT available. So this is my second time getting my delivery rescheduled without my permission.
8. Another rep from Dunwoody Best Buy called me and I requested her to provide me more details regarding the installer because I had already wasted 8.5 hours on the day I was supposed to get my appliances. In addition, the new delivery that they scheduled without my permission was going to have me wait another 6 hours from 12:00-6:00 pm which I am not going to volunteer for as I was fooled multiple times already.
9. The response I got was "You have to pay extra to get narrower time slot".
I paid delivery fee to have my appliances delivered on Setpember 14th from 3:30- 5:30 PM NOT September 20th OR 17th. You had me wasted my 8.5 hours on Saturday so can I ask you to pay me for that then? Also, how do you just reschedule delivery date and time without customer's permission, MULTIPLE TIMES? and still ask for EXTRA MONEY to get more details when I'm trying to accommodate your failure to do your job? How do you make your customers, who had already done their due diligence, to accomodate everything you failed? Your installer's failure to do his job should not have to affect your customer at all and this is not acceptable.
09-18-2019 04:18 PM
Hi there, karenk0115,
Welcome to the Best Buy Forums and thank you for taking the time to write in to us.
We appreciate you choosing and trusting Best Buy to get you set up with your new appliances. We certainly understand that life gets busy, and how certain dates might not be the best with your schedule. We never intend for these deliveries to be delayed or rescheduled, and we are sad to hear that this has happened. We apologize about any inconvenience this has caused you. This certainly isn't the experience we'd want you to go through to get your appliances in your home. Since writing in to us, have you had a chance to contact the Geek Squad Client Care team at (800) 304-1259? This team is specialized in appliance delivery and may be able to offer some insight regarding your delivery.
If you were still needing some assistance with this, please feel free to send me private message regarding this so I could take a look at your order. You can do so by clicking the "Private Message" option below in my signature.
09-20-2019 09:41 AM
What can you do to compensate for my time?
I'm faced with issues with every single order. Not only appliances gave me a headache but also Magnolia.
My TV and Soundbar were supposed to be delivered today but they only delivered TV saying soundbar is out of stock. I was not notified about this situation until today when I'm supposed to have both of them. What is this nonsense with bestbuy with delivery system? I had hired an installer for TV and Soundbar, not from Bestbuy, so what can you do for me since I have to also reschedule my installation?
09-20-2019 10:52 AM
Hi again, karenk0115,
We want to ensure that you are happy with your delivery. If you are experiencing issues with the delivery of your TV, our Geek Squad Client Care team is here to help! Please connect with them through their direct line at (800) 304-1259. Calls are accepted between the hours of 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. CT, seven days a week. Assistance through this line is limited to orders that have not yet been delivered, or that are within the 15 day return and exchange period. I'd highly suggest contacting them for further assistance regarding your order so we can talk about what's possible!
09-20-2019 11:55 AM
You don't think I tried.. I tried multiple times and the only answer I got was "I don't have any more details than the driver is not picking up his phone." Why would I call anyone now to waste my time again and what is the purpose of writing this post?
09-20-2019 11:57 AM
You guys just redirect inbetween multiple departments and no one has solutions for this situation. You are doing the same thing as well. I am not going to waste my time being hold on phone for items that I had already paid for. I will just stop shopping at best buy going foward and purchase from other providers who actually deliver on the day that they had promised and try to resolve the situation.
09-20-2019 12:23 PM
I appreciate the clarification that you have been in contact with our Geek Squad Client Care team. I'd like to see how else I may be able to assist with this. I'll be replying to your private message here shortly so we can see what others we may have available at this time!
09-26-2019 12:09 PM
09-26-2019 12:11 PM