Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Delivery NIGHTMARE

[ Edited ]

PLEASE HELP

I ordered a dryer on 12/31  after THREE delivery dates where NO ONE showed up EVER...I have no contact from anyone and not a new delivery date either.  Briefly:

1.  On 12.31.18 I purchase a dryer and paid for delivery and installation. (order no. {removed per forum guidelines}
  2. We are advised delivery is 1/4/19.  My husband moves all his clients so that he may be home and available.
  3. On 1/4  at 1:00 pm, no delivery.  We call the Princeton store and speak to Julie.  She advises she will raise the issue and we will get a call back.
  4. On 1/4 at 3:00 pm we call the princeton store and speak with Dominique. He advises it will be delivered between 3:30 and 5:30.
  5. On 1/4 at 6:00 pm we call the princeton store and speak with Dominique. He advises he will raise the issue and we will get a call back within 1/2 hour. and that we will be compensated for our inconvenience.
  6. On 1/4/at 6:10 Dominique calls us and says he will not raise the issue, we will not be called back and we will not be compensated because someone left us a voice mail message on 12/31 saying they can’t deliver today, and now they will deliver tomorrow.
  7. I advise that I am not aware of any voice mail message, and certainly that is poor communication to not follow up to receive confirmation the message was received.  Further, that we moved our clients to saturday and he cannot deliver saturday.  He said okay monday.  Was rather abrupt and no apology and no compensation.
  8. At 6:30 the phone rings with an 800 number, which I miss, but call back.  It is your Florida call center.  The lovely woman advises me to contact the regional manger because that is terrible service.
  9. A web search is futile to find the regional manager contact.
  10. I go on a chat on your web page (peter white) who gives me another 800 number to call.  Which I do, and the man mumbled, when I asked him to please repeat the question he hung up.  So then Peter White advises I give customer feedback on your webpage.
  11. I give customer feedback on the webpage, but there is no ability to receive a call or email back for resolution.
  12. I receive a call on 1/6 it will be delivered 1/7 at 3:30
  13. At 4:30 I get a call it will be delivered at 6:30
  14. Well....9:30....no dryer, no call

what is going on?