01-30-2019 07:52 PM
I boungt a cook top on black friday. Had it installed a few days later. A few minuts after the installers left my home i began to smell gas while i was stilling in my 3rd floor. the stove is located in my second floor. I call the installers and so not get a responce. I text and get nothing. I call best buy and after waiting for about an hour i get transferd and hung up on. I get to talk to a person that says they have to get someone out to my place to check after I have been trying to talk to someone for 3 days. I called at least 3 times a day and waited over 45 min on every call before retrying. I finaly have a person come out and they say they cant fix the cooktop and that i would get a call from best buy with the next step the same day. I get no call back, I start calling again after waiting a few days. I go to a store to try to get help and they told me the soonest I would have a replacment cooktop was 1/12/19. I am told to call customer service if i need it sooner. I am able to get to a person after mutilple attempts to reach the right department and waiting on hold for about an houre everytime i calld. After finaly getting to a person they schedule a replacment for 1/2/19. They came out and replace the item. I was told to call back after the item was replaced to ask for compensation. I do and am offerd about 75$ for compensation. I had to pay for pay family for my falily to eat out for the entire month of December, every single meal unless we ate some microwave dinners. Worst of all I had family visit me from out of town for the holidays and was not able to cook a single meal for them. WE COULD NOT HAVE A CHRISTMAS DINNER BECAUSE OF THE UNUSABLE STOVE.
01-30-2019 08:06 PM
Posted prematurely, still have more to type.
I told the customer service person everything that happend due to the unusable cooktop sold to me and the extreamly slow process of geting a new one installed. I was told that they could ofer me a little more for compensation. I let Shekeena, the person I spoke to, know that I did not feel that the compensation that was being offerd was anywhere near enough for what we had to go through of to make up for what we had to spend to eat out for an entire month. She said she understood and said that she could not do anything more but that her supervisor(Cassidy) would contact me in no more than 2 days to discuss the situation. This was on 1/2/19 and expected a call by 1/4/19, It is now 1/30/19 and I have yet to recive a call to resolve my families grievance.
I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I LET AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE KNOW OF MY SITUATION AND TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE TAKING A HUGE RISK IF THEY ARE MAKING THE CHOISE TO BUY ANYTHING AT BEST BUY.