Add Product

Search Results:

Customer Service Complaint

[ Edited ]

Hello, 

I have had a hell of a horrible experience at the Best Buy in Buckhead. 

I purchased a washer and dryer from the appliances department on Aug 16, 2020. 

We scheduled the installation/delivery appointment for ~2 weeks later. The appliance rep. (Andrew {removed per forum guidelines} confirmed we would be stacking the washer/dryer, so he noted this in the computer.

Come 1ST delivery day the 3P delivery team did NOT have the stacking kit needed to complete the drying install, so we had to RESCHEDULE for a 2ND delivery appointment for another week later.  This brings us to today, our 2ND appointment which was (surprise) canceled because the order was not found in the system... and "no stacking kit was in stock for the 3P installation/delivery company (Andrew confirmed they have them in stock and would work to get it remedied today).  Still waiting for the supervisor to call me back.

Let me guess, the 3RD appointment will be canceled as well?!!??! This is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE.  I need this issue fixed ASAP. 

I am also filing a complaint against a customer service rep. in the store who said she would try to help, but hung up on me and would not provide me with her name.  I was also told I would be called by the store manager (Gerardo {removed per forum guidelines}, by Andrew {removed per forum guidelines}. That also never happened. 

I would like the stackable kit to be picked up today for the installation today (or tomorrow at the latest!).   Please advise ASAP.