Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

what is the point of a micro SD card if all the files and pictures do not go to it???

the tablet said it would direct all pictures to the micro card, but not even half of the stuff is on the card, it is still in the tablet
Emerging Expert

Re: what is the point of a micro SD card if all the files and pictures do not go to it???

What brand and model of tablet?

I have an older Galaxy Tab3 and I put the SD card in with the express purpose of downloading Video from Amazon to watch while flying.  Turned out the SD card would only accept applications and documents and not video or images.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 1,115
Kudos: 753
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: what is the point of a micro SD card if all the files and pictures do not go to it???

Did you use your phone to store the pictures before inserting a card? The transfer does not happen automatically. Since you have an Android phone, consider using Googles free image storing service to archive your pictures. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***