Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

skype compatible

Looking at a Toshiba Satellite w/built-in webcam.  Want to know if the webcam is compatible to run with Skype.
Highlighted
Topics: 1,117
Kudos: 557
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: skype compatible

Any webcam will work with Skype as long as the drivers are properly installed and the camera works in other applications.
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

thank you...
Highlighted
Topics: 1,117
Kudos: 557
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

There seems to be a consumer confusion between what works and what does not work with the service. Packages that blatantly list Skype on the box are doing nothing more then advertising a service.
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***