Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

pick out the product that meet the specification

The computer must meet the following qualifications:

1. a)  You must be able to easily take it with you on business trips.

2. b)  Its main processor must beable to process 8 or more bytes of data at atime at a speed of atleast 1

billion cycles per second.

3. c)  Its main memory must hold the equivalent of at least 8 billion characters at one time.

4. d)  It must beable to hold the equivalen to atleast 1trillion characters at one time on n internal storage

device.

5. e)  It must be able to connect to an industry standard wired LAN and, under ideal conditions, transfer the

equivalent of 125 million characters to another computer in one second.

6. f)  It must be able to connect to an industry standard WLAN and, under ideal conditions, transfer more than

30 million characters to another computer in one second.

7. g)  You must beable to transfer data at more than100 million characters per second to atleast two

peripheral devices connected to the computer. (List the details of the connection, not those of possible

devices.)

8. h)  Its display should beable to display atleast 980,000 dots atone time.

9. i)  You must be able to connect an external monitor to it.

10. j)  You must be able to videoconference with others through built-in hardware devices. (Be sure to

separately list all required hardware devices needed to accomplish this.)

11. find a computer that meets all of the above criteria. Then insert the Specifications of your Selected Computer, as they correspond to the Computer Qualifications listed above,

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: pick out the product that meet the specification

They don't make Celeron processors anymore

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

These are not specifications and to be honest very non-descriptive. If you can give specific specifications that you need, I can assist.
I am a Best Buy employee and my opinions do not reflect those of Best Buy.

AT&T Mobile Expert
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Nixter actully these are the very specific descriptors of the features.

2.  1 gigahertz processor (i.e. someone as slow as a celeron)

3.  8 gigabytes of memory

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

oops hit the post button

4 1 TB hdd

etc etc etc...

Highlighted

I know, but to be fair, I don't think this was post was serious and the way some of the specifications are listed (I.e. characters), there would be no way to determine this.
I am a Best Buy employee and my opinions do not reflect those of Best Buy.

AT&T Mobile Expert
Highlighted
Topics: 1,140
Kudos: 568
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 278

@bobberuchi wrote:

They don't make Celeron processors anymore

Incorrect. Most of the budget 11.6 laptops run low end Celeron processors based off of Core series of processors.

My HP Stream 11.6" Laptop has one built into the motherboard with the APU embedded.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Hmm, I thought the Celeron had died out at least 6 or 7 years ago.

I do see now they just came out with a new on in January.

Highlighted

Hello everyone!
I really not understand these questions can someone help me.

a) You must be able to easily take it with you on business trips, and accessories should be integrated except
for a power adapter.
b) Its main processor must be able to process 8 or more bytes of data at a time at a speed of at least 2
billion cycles per second.
c) Its main memory must hold the equivalent of at least 16 billion characters at one time.
d) It must be able to hold the equivalent of at least 250 billion characters at one time on an internal storage
device that has no moving parts.
e) You must be able to manipulate elements that appear on the display with your fingers or with a stylus.
f) It must be able to connect to an industry standard WLAN and, under ideal conditions, transfer more than
30 million characters to another computer in one second.
g) You must be able to transfer data at more than 100 million characters per second to at least two
peripheral devices that are connected to the computer via a wired connection. (List the details of the
connection, not those of possible devices.)
h) Its display should be able to display at least one million dots of different colors at one time.
i) You must be able to use a modern television as a second monitor and an external speaker for it.
j) You must be able to participate in remote meetings during which you can both hear and see the other
participants, and they can hear and see you. (Be sure to separately list all required hardware devices
needed to accomplish this.)

Highlighted

Try checking out the rubric the professor posts for the assignment. Go to the assignment and click on Show Rubric. It literally in the rubric everything you need to get the A on the assignment. Walmart, Target, or Best Buy has the best chance of picking a good laptop. You're in my class just check the rubric. Even if you get someone to give you the laptop still needs to fill out all the information. Follow it exactly as it is in the Rubric and the handout does not deviate from it.