Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

payment plans

Do you guys offer payment plans for items besides a credit card?
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: payment plans

There used to be lay away but you would not get the item until it was fully paid for.  But that was done away with some time ago.

I personaly use the Best Buy credit card and get either 12 or 18 months interest free financing.  YOU just need to be super careful to have it paid off before the due date and not a second later or it is charged full interest from day one as if you had only been making payments.

I know for some a credit card may not be an option.  There is the in store only card and the Visa Card.  I have the instore only.

I know a guy locally that would go to the store and buy a $50 BB Gift card every pay day.  And he asked for gift cards for birthday and Christmas. Took him about 9 months and he was able to walk in and get the 50" TV he wanted. And during that time a better model came out for the same price.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted
Topics: 1,117
Kudos: 557
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: payment plans

Since PayPal (Formerly Bill Me Later) now has PayPal Credit, they often have offers where you don't pay anything for 90 days but it's subject to credit approval. And Best Buy accepts PayPal too. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***