Add Product

Search Results:

pavillion slimline s3620f HP desktop 64 bit

Just was sold  this computor. am limited user. explained what I use it for and was told this was what I needed. Balderdash!!!! Can't load my printshop program (not compatible-No solution). Hate vista want XP back. Very few programs available for this thing. Can you go backwards or get help without it costing you both arms and a leg??????
Topics: 1,113
Kudos: 752
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: pavillion slimline s3620f HP desktop 64 bit

Im a moderator for Encore Software on their bulletin boards (User Name TMLFAN4LIFE) which distributes Broderbund Printshop products, Ill check around for an answer for you.
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

On the Encore USA Support Page there is a location for a Windows Vista Patch. Please review those items to see if they apply to your situation.

(Side note here, it bites not being able to legitimately link to support sites in order to help other people)

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Recognized Member

u can try to put the link is this format:

www[dot]google[dot]com

Addy is support...encoreusa...com

Its under the printshop section

thank you all for your help and support

did you tell the guy what programs u were using or even ask?

Yes I told him the programs I was using and what I used my computor for.
Topics: 37
Kudos: 61
Solutions: 17

Hi kidfrog50!

I would like the opportunity to see what I can do for your situation.  We don't collect private information in these posts, so I have sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope near the top right of this window. I hope we can work together on this issue soon.
Matthew|Community Advocate | Best Buy® CorporateVisit our Channel on