Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

leather is good? Or this one is better? And which color is good ?

[ Edited ]

I am going to buy a new case for my ipad mini. i saw leather case is nice . but i don't think is good to protect my ipad, because i always break it down. i also found this  {removed per forum guidelines} maybe this is more practical. what do u gays think? aaaaa,i have no idea !

Topics: 1,115
Kudos: 753
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: leather is good? Or this one is better? And which color is good ?

Depending on where the iPad is stored ,especially in a bag, you will want a higher quality materal that withstands scuffs and scratches of everyday use.

You may be able to get away with a lesser quality case (think other online websites) if the iPad is just going to be used in the house.

I also know that Best Buy always makes sure customers know that a protected investment is the right one, so sometimes you can get a discount on a screen protector and a case when you purchase a new tablet.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Emerging Expert

Re: leather is good? Or this one is better? And which color is good ?

Leather is good but your paying extra for leather.  There are many syntetics that are more durable and stronger than leather.  Best Buy sells a great selection of cases for your iPad that will protect it.

I am a big fan of the Otterbox line.  In my office we have 25 iPads deployed out in the field.  All with Otterbox cases.  In 2 years running we have not had one broken iPad.  I am not talking office people taking them in the field but crews that do tree cutting work.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.