Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

how do you clear your browsing history? I'm Christmas shopping

how do you clear your browsing history? I'm Christmas shopping. Can't find how to do it anywhere.
Visitor

Re: how do you clear your browsing history? I'm Christmas shopping

If you have Safari, go to Safari > Clear History, if you have Firefox, History > Clear Recent History
Topics: 1,116
Kudos: 753
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Many browsers offer a Private mode, so enabling a private tab will surpress the data being saved.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Emerging Expert

What browser are you using?

If you have never cleared your history before you may see a significant increas in speed.

If your using Internet Explorer, Mozilla or Firefox simply press

CTRL-H

A new window or tab should pop up and take you to the dialog for deleting history.  Be careful to look at all the options it is going to delete.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.