Add Product

Search Results:

how do i know when they'll restock on laptops?

i went to go buy a laptop today, only to find out that about 90% of them are out of stock. the sales representative said that there might possibly be a new shipments of computers coming in tomorrow. well, how can i know for sure? he said there was a way to check it online...but i don't see it...someone help?
Recognized Member

Re: how do i know when they'll restock on laptops?

they way to check online is if u click "in-store" pick up and u can see what store has it.

the reason why 90% of them are out of stock is because of christmas.

usually the laptop will be restock after a week.

if u're lucky, some one might go back again and return it because they got the wrong product. go check again every night.

Contributor

Each store gets shipments on different days, I Would call ahead to make sure they actually have the product you are looking for..

ussual computers that are sold at best buy have advertisement up the wazoh.. i would buy it strait from the manufacters website..yea you have to pay for shiping but is beter then haveing all that crap on ur computer

you cant know when they are going to you can only know when its been restoked unless you call and they have shipment days
Recognized Member

@theconnman2 wrote:
ussual computers that are sold at best buy have advertisement up the wazoh.. i would buy it strait from the manufacters website..yea you have to pay for shiping but is beter then haveing all that crap on ur computer

actually all these "crap" on your computer is put in by the manufacture. unless you install a clean copy of the operating system, even if u order one from the manufacture, they'll have all the demo/advertisment programs/trail software on your computer. that's all manufacture make money: from all these programs.

nevermind; i got my laptop almost a week ago now, in fact i'm on it right now. thanks for all the helpful answers(: