Add Product

Search Results:

how can i get songs from my favorites off my laptop and put on a cd? thank you.

how would i go about taking songs that i put on my favorites on my laptop and put them onto a cd? thank you.

Valued Expert

Re: how can i get songs from my favorites off my laptop and put on a cd? thank you.

Do you actually have the songs on your Laptop or are they Favorites linked to a streaming service?

If they are Favorites from a streaming service you would need to buy them first.

If they are songs were you have an MP3 you will need to get a CD Burner/Writer if you Laptop does not have one

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Topics: 1,703
Kudos: 859
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 339

Re: how can i get songs from my favorites off my laptop and put on a cd? thank you.

Believe it or not Windows Media player still exists on Windows 10 and you can create a folder and tell it to organize your library by album, or however you want. Just tell the program where your music library is and it will populate the list. Then you can go to the burn tab and drag the songs you want on each disk to the window and then put in a blank CD and burn it. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***