Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

help

why am i getting this message This update is not available for this Apple ID either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled.

background i have got a new itunes account heres the kicker i was locked out of my old i tunes account for some reason i went to log in with my e-mail and password and it would not let me 

questions does this mean i will have to repurchase my apps music etc on my new itunes account i had $500+worth of music movies apps tvshow episodes etc does this mean i will have to repurchase them 

also does appletech support have a merge account type feature where they can trafer my content licenses over to my new itunes account 

i need to get this fixed asap so i can get my mac and iphone  up and running again 

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: help

you may need to contact apple support

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted

i do not have apple care what price am i looking in the ball park of for assistence for this situation 

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

I mean you will problaby have to talk to someone at apple about getting back into your iTunes account.

yes it probably means you will have to repurchase if you cannot get back in.

Did you request a password reset

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted

if i can not get in how can i request a password reset 

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

contact them.via the log in where it says Forgot?  click on that that to recover or create a new password.