Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

going crazy with power here.....or lack there of rather.

I have a Hp 6310y desktop and need a power supply but am totally lost in which one I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Contributor

Re: going crazy with power here.....or lack there of rather.

A standard ATX power supply will work just fine for your model.  Best Buy sells one for $50 that will work perfectly.

Is it company policy that makes people aware that your posts are your opinion and not best buy's?

Trusted Contributor

Not sure, but I believe there are forum rules regarding claiming to post officially on BBY's behalf.  I'm a little rusty on those since they don't apply to me.  Smiley Happy

Note:  My disclaimer in my sig is not required by any rules or policy, but I have it as a "better safe than sorry" measure.

------------------
*disclaimer* I am not now, nor have I ever been, an employee of Best Buy, Geek Squad, nor of any of their affiliate, parent, or subsidiary companies.
Topics: 1,494
Kudos: 727
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 320

Its Best Buy's social media policy. Its required by people who are employed by Best Buy if they want to publicly identify themselves as such.  

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Topics: 292
Kudos: 171
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 81

Plus, it gives us reason to have an overly complicated and yet official looking signature line. Smiley Happy

s.gifI am a Bestbuy employee who volunteers on these boards on my own time. I am not paid for posting here, and you should understand that my opinions are exactly that - opinions. I do not represent Bestbuy in any way.
: Open Mailbox