Add Product

Search Results:

gaming computer help

i am looking to buy a computer that will play final fantasy 14. from what i read it takes a pretty good pc to run this game but i do not know what any of the terms when when it comes to computers. i was wondering if any of the computers for sale here could handle they game?

Topics: 1,478
Kudos: 717
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 319

Re: gaming computer help

How much money are you willing to spend on a computer that can play it?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

originally i only wanted to spend around $500 but did some research and found that is not to easy so now im looking at an  iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 557D3 Gaming PC for $760 it seems to be a good deal fo rwhat it can do.

Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

I've personally never been a fan of iBUYPOWER computers. But, the specs listed should be OK for FFXXIV.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.

do you have any better suggestions? i was also looking at SYX SG-1010 MMO Gaming PCbut other forums have told me to go with the other since it has a more powerful processor even with a worse vidoe card since i guess the videa card is easier to upgrade than the processor. but i really dont know much about this kind of stuff.