Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

buying a gaming desktop today

I am happy with the purchase i made and buying a gaming desktop. it is everything i could have ever wanted.

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: buying a gaming desktop today

Welcome to the world of PC Gaming.

Personally I prefer gaming on a computer and I think for many games it is a better experience. 

Is this  your first gaming computer?

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted
Topics: 1,117
Kudos: 557
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

I love gaming on a computer as many things that were on XBOX Live were ported to Steam and run reasonably well. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

Actually yes this is my first but been of gaming for ever
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

We will have to teach you the secret hand shake then.  Just promise not to teach it to a console only player.

I normally had budget gaming computers.  Then I had an 8 year stretch where I didn't play much and I had budget laptops with integrated graphics.  Got back into quality gaming about 4 years ago.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted

there are old computer games i wanna play that i can play now

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

And the price is really good.  I have found on a pesonal level if the game is made before 2009 and especially anything made for Vista or earlier they do not seem to work so well. 

When I got back into a gaming PC I picked up the Assassinss Creed Trilogy.  AC 1 was actually cumbesom on my machine and the Elder scrolls games were not so good either prior to Skyrim.

You can get a lot of good games on Steam and U Play as well.