Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Yahoo mail won't sync with Windows 10

I can't get my Yahoo mail to update/sync with Windows 10. Microsoft, HP nor Yahoo has been able to help.i have sync on, it says to sign in, I'm signed in. I tried both the Yahoo mail and windows mail,both give me the same message. I have logged out of mail, done a factory reset, nothing has worked. Geek Squad will charge me to look at it. I say no, I'll return it first before paying.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Yahoo mail won't sync with Windows 10

What do you mean "sync with windows 10"? You mean the mail app on windows 10? Outlook? Pretty sure there is also a dedicated Yahoo mail app in the windows app store.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

And what is the error? Does it work fine thru a web browser?
Highlighted
Recognized Member

No, it says to sign in, I'm signed in.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

If it diesnt work thru a web browser it's not a windows 10 issue.... you tried edge and internet explorer both? You ran a malware scan? (Adwcleaner) Tried changing your yahoo password?
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Thanks, I'm ge6a tech to help. I've tried every step I could find. Nothing would work. If a Tech can't fix it, I'll get a new laptop. Then I'll get it set up by a Tech. It's way over my head. I spent all day yesterday, nothing worked.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Office Depot says its between Yaoo, Microsoft and ATT. ATT /Yahoo aren't communicating. This is a Microsoft issue in Windows 10. They didn't offer a Tech to look into the issue. I could pay a tech but that would void my warranty and return for a refund.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I'm on Yahoo in windows 10 as I type this.. using edge browser. Works fine.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Mine never syncs. I had 2others win Wins 10, no issues with Yahoo mail but other issues. I followed steps by everyone, it would not sync. A tech was supposed to look at it but it was never offered.
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Never had an issue getting Yahoo mail on my computer no matter what the OS

Go into your cerfiticates and add Yahoo as an accepted safe site.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.