Add Product

Search Results:

Which tablet should i buy?

Hello everyone! I wanna bought a tablet, but I don't know Which I should buy type of tablet! Someone give me a advise, thanks a lot!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Which tablet should i buy?

the standard response normally is what are you intending to use it for etc etc...

However, with the new pricing on the Latest Model iPad I would suggest the iPad

Apple iPad (Latest Model)

I purchased one last summer for my wife when the new pricing structur came out and it is a really good tablet.  She uses it for everything. The screen is really nice and the battery lasts a long time between charges.

Normally I am not a big fan of Apple products but in the case of tablets I am really liking them. 

I have had 2 Samsung Galaxy tablets.  They are good tablets as well. However my newest one is a few years old and I run into a lot of issues with it not being able to utilize various apps.  Example we have YouTubeTV. You use a phone, tablet or computer as your remote. My phone, which I got with my tablet works fine.  My tablet will not load the app. So in living room we use my wife's 7 year old iPad.  Granted a new model will work these things, but it is frustrating none the less.

The other table I would recommend would be a Microsoft Surface. However, calling them a table is only becuase of the size and configuration. They are very powerful and versitile.  My daughter owns one and she really likes it. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Thanks you so much! I have done...! It's good.!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

What did you get?

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.