Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Which is correct????

I ordered a laptop on 11/21, get email confirming at 7:30 pm, get email at 9:30 pm saying it is on backorder.  No other emails since.

Since I need this by 11/30, I paid for expidited del., del. date of 11/26.  I called 1-888-best buy to cancel order and drive 1 1/2 hrs to get from a store.  I was told they couldn't cancel order, it was being processed and would be delivered 11/26.  Also said I should get email Mon. w/ tracking #.  Which is correct, backorder or processing order??

So.....do I wait until Mon., or try to cancel order and take a trip?

Topics: 1,115
Kudos: 753
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: Which is correct????

If the represetitive said its being delivered then you will get your laptop on the date specified. However...... Sometimes BestBuy.com information in your account might not reflect what the computers on their end say. Dont be afraid to call a few people up and triple confirm your shipping.
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Re: Which is correct????

Rcvd. email Sun. w/ shipping info, tracking #.  Thnx for the help.  I did call again Sat. to verify what the 1st cust. svc. rep. told me, and got the same story.  I guess they were right.