Add Product

Search Results:

When will this specific computer be back in stock

Hello there when will this Computer be back in stock thanks I got a lemon and I wanna try a 2nd time to see if we can get things right thanks? https://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-15-6-4k-ultra-hd-touch-screen-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-me...
Emerging Expert

Re: When will this specific computer be back in stock

Judging by the fact that is is showing zero pickup in local stores and does not give the  option for ordering unless there is pick up available unless you opt to pick it up that this computer is being discontinued. 

You may want to consider something like the Stealth 243

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Why would it be discontinued it literally just came out this year ?

I confirmed with Best Buy corporate it’s not being discontinued til 2021 it’s just out of stock.
Valued Contributor

2021 seems extremely unlikely for a gaming laptop... they usually get replaced with an upgraded version every 6 months or so....

It only came out in July so it’s only 3 months old.
Topics: 1,222
Kudos: 711
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 295

@TechnicalRarity wrote:
It only came out in July so it’s only 3 months old.

True but the day you buy it the item becomes obsolete.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Valued Contributor

Unless forgot to turn off my time machine this is only 2019.. 2021 is more then a year a way. Only apple sells 2 year old computers as new Smiley Happy

This is razers latest gameing laptop there is a 4K oled which is this one and then there’s a 240hz model those are the latest look here’s my issue I got this machine it had issues so I returned it when they tried to order me another one it was sold out basically I got a lemon so this really isn’t fair for someone who wants to spend 3 grand plus and they can’t buy the product.
Valued Contributor

They will more then likely ether get that one back in, or one with a slightly different model number. Make sure you dont just search for that part number. Even if they just change the wifi card model, it may get a new sku number