Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

When do new laptops hit the website?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I just wondered when the newest laptops hit the BestBuy website.  There are two sold out GE75 Raiders listed, neither with the specs I'm looking for.  Will BestBuy get a wider variety of these?  Are there not more listed because the laptop is not available yet?  Thank you!

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: When do new laptops hit the website?

Not trying to be smart  but the answer is when they get them. 

However, BB does seem to carry all the new MSI laptops. 

Also, however, everything is slow and uncertain and as MSI is an import it could be some time before we see anything new

What specs are you looking for out of curosity in the GS75

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

Thank you, that is good to know.  I was wondering if Best Buy doesn't list them as available for sale until they actually have them vs. other websites which allow pre-orders.  

I'd really like to get one that comes with a 1TB drive and 32GB RAM.  

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

I have the Stealth 243 it has the 1TB but only 16GB Ram

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

How do you like the speakers on that?  One of the things I like about the GT I have (that's pretty old now) is that the speakers are really loud.  

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

I really don't know. I purchased also a Razer Nari headset and with the Dolby Atmos add on the sound via the headset is incredible.