Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Member

Video Editing Software Question

Hi EveryOne,

What is the best video editing software ????

Im looking at Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Deluxe & Corel VideoStudio Pro X3.

thanks

Topics: 292
Kudos: 171
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 81

Re: Video Editing Software Question

I do not pretend to be a video editing expert, as I have been limited to normal family movies using cheaper software I have been able to procure over the years. I can say this - I do a *lot* of photo editing, and I would definitely pick the Corel product over the Cyberlink product as all my photo editing products are Corel and I have been more then pleased with them. 

If I was making this decision myself, I'd be looking over the detailed feature lists of both products and see which one suits your needs best - assuming both products were being weighed equally.

s.gifI am a Bestbuy employee who volunteers on these boards on my own time. I am not paid for posting here, and you should understand that my opinions are exactly that - opinions. I do not represent Bestbuy in any way.
: Open Mailbox
Topics: 292
Kudos: 171
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 81

Re: Video Editing Software Question

Another recommendation would be to REPOST this thread in the section of this boards for Cameras and Camcorders. While this is a software product and you posted correctly in the right place, you would find many more experts in that forum familiar with this particular subject.. 

s.gifI am a Bestbuy employee who volunteers on these boards on my own time. I am not paid for posting here, and you should understand that my opinions are exactly that - opinions. I do not represent Bestbuy in any way.
: Open Mailbox