Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

USB Cords

I'm looking everywhere, and I do mean everywhere, for a USB Cord with the same end on both ends.  IE: Double A.

The purpose for said Item is to connect my computer to my XBOX 360 directly, because Cox Cable wont turn on -My- modem, therefor the other modem in use has to stay upstairs, along with my router.  Which we've solved the problem of me getting online with two 25 ft Ethernet cables and a female.

Is there such a product?  (I'd imagine that there would be, I mean, why not?)

Highlighted
Topics: 1,146
Kudos: 573
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 280

Re: USB Cords

Im not familiar with this type of setup. However, it sounds like in order to achieve connectivity to the internet with your XBOX 360 you may need the XBOX 360 wireless adapter from Microsoft.

Those cables you refer to are called Transfer Cables and will not achieve internet connectivity.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

Yeah I just found out from a friend of mine that it would take some hard modding to do so.  Microsoft can't make anything easy can they?

As for the wireless adapter, that's to work with wireless routers, which I do not have.

Highlighted
Topics: 1,146
Kudos: 573
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 280

Homebrew modifications are out of the discussion range im afraid as this violates the Microsoft XBOX 360 EULA .......

You might want to try google though Smiley Happy

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***