Add Product

Search Results:

Toshiba Laptop - Dead Pixel

I purchased a Toshiba Qosimio Laptop last week and it has a dead pixel on the screen will I be able to exchange this if I take it into the Best Buy that I purchased it from ?

Re: Toshiba Laptop - Dead Pixel

regardless they will make you pay a 15% restocking fee in order to get a new one. and if you return it they will make you wait 2 weeks for a check in the mail!

Valued Contributor

Are you going to spam every single thread in the forum? If the laptop is defective then you will not pay a restocking fee.
**If you like my answer then click the little Star under my username.
**If my response answered your question then click the Solved button. Thanks

excuse me but what I do is none of your business and I haven't posted in every forum, thank you. Also BB told me that they do not cover this portion under the warranty, yet no where in the warranty does it say that it isn't covered.

Recognized Member

dead pixels may count as a defective. there won't be a restocking fee. sometimes they will be picky though like they will say it has to be more than 4 dead pixels or something like that. usually they won't be that picky if u just purchased it within 14 days

my recommdendation:

bring it in early in the morning, to have them fixed, don't bring it in at night where they ahve been working for 8 hours and in a tired grumpy mood which they will probably give u some attitude and excuse to charge you 15% restocking fee