Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor
Accepted Solution

Sounds drivers for NS-P11W6100

I updated to the Anniversary Update and it says "No Auio Output Device is Installed" when I hover over the sound controls in the taskbar.

Visitor

Re: Sounds drivers for NS-P11W6100

Anybody have any answers? Is the Anniversary Update supported? I installed the update manually but the tablet kept shutting off so I rolled it back to Windows 10 Version 1511. I haven't seen it show up in Windows update

Visitor

Hi, I managed to make the sound work on the anniversary update.This happened a few days ago so I apologize if I'm forgetting some steps but here's the gist.

What I did is go to the system and told windows to update all missing drivers, manually. Most of them will install that way, except the sound drivers. There is a logitech driver that cannot be installed. So i downloaded the ns-15m08 drivers on this forum. unzip the file, then update the file manually, and direct it to the file located on ms-15ms08/media/realtek l2s audio codec. It will find the right signatures for insignia hardware (I guess) and it will install.

At that point you still won't have any audio. Click the icon to look for new hardware, and another icon should pop up. For that one install the driver from the same package. ns-15ms08/intel sst audio device (WDM). reboot and it should work.

The only thing I cannot get to work with the anniversary update is the webcams.

Visitor

I meant ns-15ms08/media/intel sst audio device (WDM)

Visitor

Did you manually update or did it come automatically? I restored back to 1511 and I don't see it in windows update.

Visitor

You can use the windows 10 upgrade assistant if you decide to go back to the anniversary edition, that's what I used.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12387/windows-10-update-history

Visitor

My webcam works fine and I didn't install any drivers, I got the sound working, thanks so much!

Visitor

no audio input devices are installed in message received

Visitor

NS-P11W6100 Audio Drivers Download Link

• Download the linked files.
  • Unzip the files.
  • Once unzipped you should have 2 folders. One called "Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)" and "Realtek I2S Audio Codec"
  • Go in those 2 folders and look for the "oemX.inf" file. X is a number.
  • Right-Click and click "Install."
  • A security warning box will come up, click "Open"
  • Then the UAC (User Account Control) will come up, click on "Yes"
  • After you click "Yes" it will take a moment and then another box will come up and it should say "The Operation Completed Successfully"
  • Repeat for the other .inf file in the other folder.

That should get the audio working, if not, you may need other drivers. If you search this forum you will find them. The NS-15MS08 uses the same drivers.

Visitor

This worked fine .. exactly as instructed. Sound on my Insignia tablet ns-p11w6100 is back.