Add Product

Search Results:

Samsung Laptop

I've been waiting for the new Samsung Laptop R780 to come back in stock online for nearly 3 weeks now. WHEN IS IT COMING BACK? please help

Community Veteran

Re: Samsung Laptop

Just keep checking the site.

Highlighted

Is it coming back at all? I heard they were gonna stop, however the Samsung website says this one is exclusively at BB.

Community Veteran

Future product avaliability is rarely able to be released.

I bought this laptop on febuary 5th when it was backorderd, and about 10 days ago i got an email saying they are expecting a shipment within the next 3 to 4 weeks, so just keep checking, Im hoping it comes sooner rather then later, im starting to become impatient

Smiley Indifferent I to have been checking online daily for this laptop when i first found it, it said it was a new product and it was sold out already

Dear BestBuy gods  please make sure they order more of the 

Samsung - Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5 Processor - Black/Red

Model: NP-R780-JS01US

and make sure I get one   lol

I also have been waiting for this laptop to become available again.  I took a look today and its seems that there are new Samsung laptops on the BB website for the same price but with lesser specs,  well at least when it comes to the video card.  It is hard to find a laptop under 1000 that had a video card equal to this laptop.  If this laptop does not come back in soon please BB, start selling an equal solution.

so will BB start having more samsung laptops cause  both of the samsung laptops that they sell are sold out ?

lol  well  the Premium samsung laptops are sold out  after lookin again I noticed there was the 

NP-R580-JSB1US  which has blue ray but doesnt have near as many features as the NP-R780 and both the same price

I have been waiting and waiting..........

The local best buy has the 580 on the sales floor...I almost talked myself into getting one today but, I realy want the 17.3......

I just hope if and when the R780's get back in stock Best Buy does NOT jack up the price.....

I just found this.....

http://www.slashgear.com/samsung-r480-r580-and-r780-notebooks-head-to-best-buy-0576869/

Sez the R780 will be priced $929.99...........????????????