Add Product

Search Results:

Safari issues

Hi bestbuy you are the only guys I could find who could help me. Okay listen, I just downloaded Safari and went to youtube but it says that my JavaScrip is either shut off or I have and outdated Adobe Flash. I went to my Internet Explorer and found I could watch youtube videos from there but not Safari. I want to use Safari because the internet is super fast than Internet explorer so if anyone out there has an idea of what to do please let me know because I have no clue what to do. Thanks!
Topics: 1,840
Kudos: 941
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 352

Re: Safari issues

What you do is visit www.adobe.com in your Safari browser and download the updated plugin from there which will download a special version of the plugin just for what you are using Smiley Happy
Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Safari issues

If that doesn't work try Firefox instead.

------------------
*disclaimer* I am not now, nor have I ever been, an employee of Best Buy, Geek Squad, nor of any of their affiliate, parent, or subsidiary companies.