Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

SHipping

I recently just bought an ASUS G72GX (on november 29) laptop and i was wondering how long does it usually take for that item to arrive at my address?

does it take more that a week? (i used the standard shipping option)

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Re: SHipping

In my experience if the unit is in stock it usually takes 3-6 days, if it is back-ordered it could take 2-3 weeks.

_______
de omnibus dubitandum
Highlighted

I bought the exact same computer, and my cord has broken. I ordered a new one and its been well over three weeks. Should I keep waiting or go back and demand satisfaction?

Highlighted
Kudos: 123
Solutions: 97

ThomasLacey,

If you ordered a new power cord under the GSBTP warranty, I would go to /call the store and make sure that it wasn't canceled. From what I've seen lately, some of the part-only service orders have been getting canceled for some unknown reason. It generally takes a week or so to get the cord to you unless it is not in stock or backordered.

-
I am not a Best Buy / Geek Squad employee. All comments and opinions are my own.
Highlighted

I'll try that, thanks for the info. I've ordered the cord three times, twice through the store, and once through 1(888) Best-Buy direct, and still nothing, could all three have been cancelled on their own?