Add Product

Search Results:

Restocking for HP laptop

I’m wondering when the HP “15.6” AMD Radeon 4 Jet Black Laptop with a 1TB hard drive is going to be restocked, the SKU number is 6326269, and my zip code is 28697
Emerging Expert

Re: Restocking for HP laptop

It is always exciting to find a computer system that you want. 

Unforttunaly in this instance this laptop is marked at Clearance and will no longer be restocked.

It will stay in the web site until after all of them are gone locally and the return periods are all done. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Can you clarify what you mean by “gone locally” and return periods, and can you see if there are any related laptops that have at least 500GB of storage and an AMD Radeon 4 at under $300
Emerging Expert

Gone locally means they are all gone from store locations.  When there are no more to order and be shipped and all that are left of the Clearance items are those physically stocked in a store. 

Return persiods.  Typical return perdiod is 15 days.  When there are no more left that would be eligalbe to be returned then they will be all done. 

Lenovo Ideapad

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Ok, Are there any at my nearest Best Buy, not online but in-store based on the zip code that I provided, if you can’t or if there isn’t then that’s ok
Emerging Expert

Unfortunatly there are not.

Capture.PNG

Bummer, I was hoping there could’ve been some available, but I guess I have to find an alternative, but thank you for your assistance with this