Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: Flex Tablet won't turn on

I am a joining Insignia Flext TAblet user, and recently my tablet stopped charging, the screen does not turn on nor does the reset button do any help! I have called Insignia directly, and the representative simply told me that it is not the manufacturers issue, and to take it up with the place in which we purchased this tablet. As many common people, this tablet was a gift, and my husband does not remember where the reciept is. I would love to get some assistance on how I can repair this tablet, and better customer service! If i had the receipt I would definately go to best buy and get a refund,And NOT recommend anyone to buy one especially after the way the Insignia representative treated the issue, and lack of customer service! If it were the other way around, and if the rep were a little more helpful and resourceful and knew what he was saying....then I would just reference Best buy for the local Geek Squad teams assistance in this repair! Can someone please help me and direct me to someone who can help us get our Tablet fixed!

Visitor

Hello ,

Welcome to Community@ Insignia™!

I've sent you a private message requesting some information.

Regards,
Jeremy
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

hello the tablet was a gift and i notice that the charger smells bad if being charged. can i just buy a new charger?

Visitor

I use any random micro USB charger I have in arms reach at the moment.  The official charger that comes with the tablet will just chrager it at its quickest rate.

Visitor

Hello abishur,

Her model does not use the microUSB adapter charger.  It was proprietary.

Regards,
Jeremy
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

Oh, I didn't realize the last generation of Flex Tablets used a proprietary plug.

Also, I'm very glad y'all decided to switch to a standard microUSB for the current generation!

Visitor

I have the exact same problem. We got this for my mother in law for her birthdat in October and now it's useless. No one wants to help.
Highlighted
Visitor

Hello Athomas820,

Welcome to Community@ Insignia™!

Which Tablet model are we looking at? Also, when you plug it in, do any LED's on the tablet light up indicating its getting power through the cord?

Regards,
Jon
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

Jeremy,
Did you have an answer for this problem?
Visitor

I have had the same frustrating experience. I received my Flex as a gift. It stopped turning on so I brought it back to Best Buy and they told be that I should not keep the unit plugged in all the time. That I had burned out the battery. They asked if it was still under warranty and I said no. They said I would have to deal with Insignia directly because they had no way to open the unit to replace the battery. I contacted Insignia and was told to bring it to Best Buy.

I am soooooo dizzy from running in circles!!!

This is just terrible Customer service. I am not asking for anything for free!!! I just want this fixed.

This should not be disposable