Add Product

Search Results:

Questions about Galaxy tab S6 lite

Considering to buy a tab S6 lite for taking and organizing notes in uni. However, I am completely lost in technology, so I am looking for some answers priot to investing this amount of money into it. Sorry for my limited English.

One of the main questions I have is what device do I need to write on it? Is there a specific pen I need to use on the tablet? Is there a big difference between the pens? And do I need the partial finger glove (the one I have seen digital artists using) to write on the tablet? Also curious of any other information linked to digital note taking in general and tablets. Thanks in advance.

Topics: 1,485
Kudos: 722
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 319

Re: Questions about Galaxy tab S6 lite

According to Samsungs description the pen is included in the box.

Also it has up to 13 hours on a single charge but it depends on usage.

I saw the product description and it looks like a decent alternative to the iPad which is expensive

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***